Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pole Fitness??

Yes!  Who ever thought that dancing on a pole would be considered a fitness sport?  In year's past dancing on a pole was major taboo and only considered to be performed in strip clubs!  However, I have discovered from watching these women working that pole takes quite a lot of strength, agility and power.  I have yet to give it a try, but I'm definitely on the outlook for a class to see if I too can master this amazing skill.  Yes, I said amazing skill, because until you have taken on this challenge, don't judge those who have or may want to give it a try.


These classes are lots of fun, where you can get together with the "girls", and truly have a "girls night out".  No inhibitions and no hang ups about; "what will people think?"  Just plain fun and letting yourself loose.  Can you imagine mastering this skill just for the fun and fitness of it and sharing it with your spouse?  I can assure you would be taking your relationship to another level...if you know what I mean.  You would be surprised at how many women and couples have poles installed right in their own home.  To sum it all up, don't knock it until you've tried it; I plan too!


Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment