Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Check Out This Review on Lipstick? Yes, Lipstick!

I could not resist writing a review about the most amazing lipstick ever!  I know, I know, I usually write about health and fitness, however, beauty is most certainly a part of this as well.  Anyway, I attended a friends bridal shower on Sunday, and I had just bought a new lipstick...something totally different, because I was getting tired of always throughout many times a day having to refresh or put more and more lipstick on to continue looking my best (ladies you know what I'm talking about).  Well even through drinks and dinner my lipstick never faded, and never smudged once throughout the entire afternoon.  This is all while I watched my girlfriends apply lipstick time after time after time.  Every time a picture was taken, we all had to stop and wait for someone to....guess what?  Yes, put on more lipstick!


Well, you have to check out "L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail LipColour".  It comes in so many different shades....too many to list.  I bought "Nutmeg", which is a very natural shade that I absolutely love!  It's available at Target, WalMart, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens for about $9.99.  It comes in a neat little compact that holds both tubes that you just slide up to use and the compact keeps both tubes together so that they don't get lost in your purse.  You must use both to get the full effect of this long lasting amazing lipstick.  


It last so long that at night when I am removing my makeup, I literally have to scrub my lips to get all of the color off before going to bed.  It's just that long lasting.  Give it a try and let me know what you think....


Live Fit Live Strong!!  Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment