Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Need a Body Boost Today?



If your day isn't going exactly as you would like; or you're just not feeling like the beautiful woman that you are, try repeating these mantras to boost your self-esteem.  No matter what your situation, give it a try!








1. An hour before a date:  "He's one lucky guy!"
2. Attending a gathering with family or friends: "I am perfectly fine just the way I am."
3. Day before your period: "I am a uniquely beautiful woman and I feel great!"
4. In the dressing room: "These jeans are not designed that well at all."
5. Feeling trapped in a JOB: "I am working towards living MY dream one day."
6. At the gym: "I'm getting stronger and sexier with every workout!"


Now, don't you feel better?  Have an amazing day....and smile!


Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment