Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day One Review of Using OxyElite Pro


Try the following 5-steps below along with taking a Thermogenic (fat burner) to maintain a healthy and optimal weight.  Today is day one of my trying OxyElite Pro fat burner.  I'm preparing for a photo shoot and since the camera puts on about 10 extra pounds, I want to go in a leaner than usual.  My current body fat is 19% at 118 pounds at 5' 1.  The instructions say to start off taking 1-capsule on an empty stomach 15-20 minutes before breakfast on day one; then another capsule 6-8 hours later if necessary.  


However, it strongly suggest that only 1-capsule is taken for the first 3-days to see what type of reaction your body gets.  I've decided to start with 1-capsule for the next 3-days, due to my body weight and body fat percentage.  At this point, its been 30 minutes since I've taken my first capsule, and I can already feel my adrenaline racing and my energy level has increase, I feel like I need to get to the gym to work off some of this energy...like right now!  I'll check back in with you on tomorrow to let you know how the rest of my day goes.

  1. Eating a healthy diet and increasing your activity level are also necessary if you want to maximize your weight loss.
  2. Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of fats.
  3. Make a habit of reading nutritional information labels before you throw an item in your cart, and choose lower-calorie options whenever possible.
  4. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water can help you curb hunger cravings.
  5. Exercising regularly will help you lose weight and look more toned.
Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment