Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yes, Ladies This is For You Too!

If you're in the gym training hard and you're not using supplements, you'll never see the results that you so desire for a very long time.  I started using these amazing supplements about a month ago and I can't believe my results in that short period of time.  All of High Performance Nutrition products are "All Natural".  I was so tired of buying many different types of supplements, trying to find the "right" one to give me that extra push in the gym, to only again end up with a product that gave me a temporary rush with no lasting evidence of my hard work and more money down the drain.




The "Pure Powder", gives me the endurance and strength to build muscle, while at the same time it's keeping me lean by helping me burn off the fat, and it contains no stimulants; this is the best part.  I actually only take 1/2 of scoop every day before my workout; because this pre-workout formula is so powerful, that's all I need.  I was using another product that had me so "Jacked", that not only did it begin to mess with my sleep, but also my hormone levels and all sorts of weird things were happening to me; then I realized that this product contained NO 1,3 Dimethyl/Geranium!  I immediately stopped taking this product and after about 3-4 weeks I started feeling normal again.  I also use "Formula 1" multivitamin capsules.  I take two a day; one after breakfast and one after either lunch or dinner.  For men, I would suggest 3 capsules a day.  The multivitamin contains the equivalent of multiple fruit and vegetable servings with the Spectra ORAC blend, anti-oxidants,  the potent anti-oxidant and glucose disposal agent R-ALA, a full dose of hormone and fat loss supporting L-Carnitine, the full clinical dosage of Vitamin D3 and a potent array of digestive enzymes.  Now, the "Formula 1" comes in both a capsule and powder form.  There are a few other products on the www.hpnformula1.com website as well for those looking to really increase their strength and size.  Just to let you know about the amazing quality of these products, pro athletes are using High Performance Nutrition products, because they are certified "Safe for Sport", and tested for purity and contaminants at the world renowned "Banned Substance Control Group".

High Performance Nutrition was created for one reason; to provide elite and pro athletes and hard training individuals alike with the means to increase their performance without having to worry about safety or legality of their products. Every HPN product is formulated in accordance within the latest scientific research, and every step from raw material sourcing, to manufacturing, and finally finished product testing is taken with the utmost care to ensure that our customers receive nothing less then the safest and most effective products possible.



HPN's commitment and promise to you is that they will never:

Use artificial: colors, sweeteners, or flavors

Hide inadequate doses of ingredients in a "kitchen sink" formula with 100% proprietary blends;
Release a product that is anything less than the best in class
Loose sight of our mission; To help people world-wide reach their health and fitness goals through INNOVATIVE, EFFECTIVE, and above all else, SAFE supplementation.


All products are produced in a CGMP, ISO-9001:2008, and NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility. HPN makes NO COMPROMISES in producing the world's highest quality supplements.

Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment