Sunday, October 7, 2012

Try This Anti-Bloat Smoothie

I've had to almost stop using Whey Protein in my morning shakes because for some reason, its allowing me to either put on weight that I don't want or giving me a bloated feeling for most of the day.  So, I am experimenting with not using Whey Protein to see if I can feel a difference and see a difference in my body.  Since I don't eat breakfast as soon as I awake in the morning, I need to have something before I do eat breakfast, which is usually about an hour and a half after I get up.  So here is an alternative that I have found to work really great!  It's call the "Anti-Bloat Smoothie", from Brett Hoebel's 30 day flat belly plan.

Start your day off with this smoothie.  It's high in fiber, which prevents constipation, and additionally it contains natural enzymes that help to breakdown hard-to digest foods that can cause bloating.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup papaya
3/4 cup pineapple
1/2 pear, sliced
1 tsp. ginger, fresh
1 tbsp. flaxseed, ground
2 mint leaves (garnish)
1 cup of water
1/2 cup ice

Blend all the ingredients and enjoy!

Live Fit Live Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment