Friday, January 13, 2012

What's Playing in Your iPod or MP3 Player When you Workout?

I just realized that the music I listen to while working out is so important.  My main reason, is because the music they play in the gym is so weak at times (hint hint...to the Gyms out there...make sure your music is pumping!).  

I can't get into the zone listening to the many different genres they play.  Trust me...the music you listen to really matters; you need music to move you, to excite you, to pump you up!

I downloaded the Pandora App to my Droid phone, where you can set up a music station to play only the genre of music you like, to get you moving and motivated to workout hard. This is what works for me without a doubt!  If I didn't have my music, my workout would really be a struggle not having Lady Gaga pumping in my ears.

Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment