Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sustained Release Protein; Does it Really Work?

YES!!  I've switched my protein intake to a new product that a friend told me about and it's absolutely amazing and it taste really, really good!  


I have to give my own personal product review, because I'm so impressed.  It's Probolic-SR and its available in Chocolate and Vanilla.  Previously, I was using a Whey Protein Isolate, but found myself taking more and more of the product throughout the day, even though I was eating my meals on schedule, I was always hungry.  The Probolic-SR is the only patented 12-hour Protein!  They have discovered; that staying in positive nitrogen balance is the key to muscle growth.  Research shows that proteins providing a sustained, fast, medium and slow release have better muscle-building and anti-catabolic effects than whey.  This is because it continually supplies amino acids to muscle tissue, and sustain a positive nitrogen balance to support anabolic growth and recovery.  PROBOLIC-SR is bio engineered with a precise combination of whey, soy and casein and patented 12-hour technology to create the ideal muscle-building protein.


This protein is great!  I've been using it for few days now, I take in morning and again after my late afternoon training and I'm good until the next morning.  Yes, I would say in my opinion...it is the #1 Choice in Sustained Release Protein Muscle Feeder!


Live Fit Live Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment